Thursday, February 4, 2010

Excited to announce that I will be adding a storefront to my Facebook Fan Page!

I hope this will be so much more convenient for customers to purchase from me. I know I don't always have much to choose from on the website ready to purchase, compared to what is actually available to order from. I also don't have a detailed description of how to buy items if you see something you like in my photos on facebook so I hope this will be the happy middle ground! I have had several people ask "How do I buy"?? or "How do I order"?? so coming soon all you have to do is follow the prompts to checkout with paypal. In the meantime all you need to do is send me an email or call me with any requests and I'll take your orders and answer any questions that way. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment