Sunday, March 25, 2012

Love is in the air...

Hi friends! Spring time is upon us and Bridal Faire's are EVERYWHERE's! I literally love everything about weddings. The decorations, the elegant dresses, the pampering, the photography, the makeup, the flowers, the cakes, and of course the accessories!

There is so much vibrance, life, and personality that can be expressed in each and every detail of a wedding. But who says weddings are only for brides??

I was recently asked to create the accessories and actually be in a photo shoot for a fabulous and super talented local photographer. This was such an amazing experience! It was everything your wedding day is without any of the stress. {minus the groom} lol! So, I squeezed back into my wedding dress for a day and drove all over the mountainside to some amazing locations. The "brides" hiked up our dresses and walked along the street at times to capture some of the best lighting and scenery. It was a blast to say the least!!

Check out some of the photos from that day!
Photographer none other than the amazing Alexia Wardell Photography
FLAWLESS Hair & Makeup Design

And can I tell you how much fun it was to get creative with these bridal pieces! I love doing feather, veil, bling and bridal is where you can combine them all! Classy, Custom, Couture. I've done bridal pieces for family friends over the years and this year have been encouraged, almost pushed into the bridal scene. Hope to find my bridal pieces available on my etsy page and locally at a bridal store near you!! Stay tuned for that news. : )










No comments:

Post a Comment